With reference to the UGC notification vide circular D.O. No. 14-6/2021 (CPP-II) / Dated April 13’ 2021, the University Library encourages the students across all the Departments to participate in an essay competition on the topic “Struggles and sacrifices made by our Freedom fighters for Independent India” on the eve of “World Book & Copyright Day” on April 23’ 2021.
1) Students are encouraged to submit an Essay with a word limit of maximum 300 words by 10 AM of April 21’ 2021.
2) Students must make a note that the write up would undergo a check for plagiarism.
3) Participants should type the Essay in MS Word and mention his/her Name, ERP ID, Department, Program, Semester and Personal email ID on top right-hand side of the first page.
On completion of the Essay, students should share a soft copy by emailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) The essay will be evaluated by a Dedicated Team based on the following Criteria: Central Theme: 30%, Creativity: 30%, Structure and Organization: 15%, Originality, Style and Clarity of Expression: 25%
5) The top three essay writing competition winners will be awarded a digital certificate in light of the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic on April 23’ 2021, before the close of business hours.